Long tail keywords phrases contain a minimum of three or more keywords that are more specific than singular keywords. These specific keywords have low search volume, less traffic and competition. They also target users searching for a specific product or service. However, in SEO, the less competitive keyword phrases (with a fair amount of traffic) bunched together can gather a much greater level of traffic with higher sales conversions in comparison to general keywords. … The long tail search has 70% of search queries occur. On the other hand, the head terms have 30% of those precious queries. … the fat-head) and the chunky middle, have a higher completion of searches and a lower conversion rate. … the long tail has a lower completion of searches and a higher conversion rate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *