- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
- I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.
- Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
- Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.
- A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. Is not the mountain far more awe-inspiring and more clearly visible to one passing through the valley than to those who inhabit the mountain?
This entry was posted in wisdom
. Bookmark the permalink