- Everything’s a risk. Not doing anything is a risk. It’s up to you.
- Love is worth everything. Everything.
- Life is a gift. Don’t forget to live it.
- In the beginning there was nothing. And then there was everything.
- You can’t predict the future. It turns out that you can’t predict the past either.
- Wanting just leads to more wanting. There’s no end to desire.
- Maybe we can’t predict everything, but we can predict some things.
- We are lips and arms and legs and bodies entangled.
- For the first time in a long time, I want more than I have.
- One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.
- Just because you can’t experience everything doesn’t mean you shouldn’t experience anything.
This entry was posted in story
. Bookmark the permalink