- In my teams, the goalie is the first attacker, and the striker the first defender.
- I always threw the ball in, because then if I got the ball back, I was the only player unmarked.
- Choose the best player for every position, and you’ll end up not with a strong XI, but with 11 strong 1’s.
- Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.
- What is speed? The sports press often confuses speed with insight. See, if I start running slightly earlier than someone else, I seem faster.
- Playing football is very simple, but playing simple football is the hardest thing there is.
This entry was posted in good
. Bookmark the permalink