European Commission

When living or travelling outside the EU, you sometimes need help from your embassy/consulate – but what if your country has no diplomatic mission in that country?
No problem – under EU law you’re entitled to help from any other EU Member State’s embassy/consulate – under the same conditions as their nationals.

This entry was posted in globe. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.