Cambridge Books Online (Cambridge University Press) offers predefined or bespoke collections of content within a richly functional, fully searchable online environment.
Access to Cambridge Books Online content is via institutional purchase, allowing unlimited concurrent users, meaning anyone who wants to may access the resource 24 hours a day.
With online access to unique, indispensable and extensive scholarly content, Cambridge Books Online will offer all levels of user a new dimension of access and usability to support and enhance research.
- Thousands of front & backlist titles
- Dynamic content and feature set, with frequent addition of new titles being and regular functionality enhancements
- Titles from across all Cambridge world renowned subject areas
- Flexible purchase plans and custom packages
- Powerful quick search, advanced search and browse capabilities
- Comprehensive library support tools including downloadable MARC records, usage reports and access & authentication methods
- Compliance with all major industry standards and initiatives
- Extensive user functionality including hyperlinked references & personalisation features
- Dedicated customer support teams
- Enhanced discoverability tools