- By its very nature the beautiful is isolated from everything else. From beauty no road leads to reality.
- Only the mob and the elite can be attracted by the momentum of totalitarianism itself. The masses have to be won by propaganda.
- The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution.
- Nothing we use or hear or touch can be expressed in words that equal what is given by the senses.
- Economic growth may one day turn out to be a curse rather than a good, and under no conditions can it either lead into freedom or constitute a proof for its existence.
- The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.
This entry was posted in human being
. Bookmark the permalink