Open Data Science Conference (ODSC)
- What is the significance of the normal distribution to data science?
- Tell me about your passion for data science. Do you: attend local meetups, participate in data challenges like Kaggle, work to use data for common good like public data hacking, speak at conferences, write books or articles, etc.?
- Describe that last time you experienced frustration in a data science project you were working on, and how did you overcome it?
- Think back to a past data science project you worked on. If the powers that be asked you to change one of your data sources, and thus use different predictors, how would you alter your solution?
- Research has stated that 2.3 billion people have been affected by floods in the last two decades. Describe how you’d approach a data science project to predict upcoming floods in the next 100–500 years. These predictions can be used to build dams at correct locations to minimize loss.
This entry was posted in information
. Bookmark the permalink